“The Green Book” teaches kids basic Spanish and English vocabulary for colors and animals. Touching animals, listening to the story and playing with color makes learning about all your favorite green animals fun.
“The Green Book” is the first in a series of four interactive bilingual books for young children produced by Panarea Digital and Kumquat.
Panarea Digital animated the animals on every page to delight and engage young children; story words highlight as they are read, and animal words highlight when the animal animation plays. Readers get to play with and personalize every green animal they learn about in the Draw and Color activity at the end of the book, creating works of art that can be saved to your photo library, printed, or emailed out to friends and family.
There are three different options for reading the story with the Panarea Digital e-Reader:
• Read to me (readers turn the page to progress)
• Read by myself (readers touch around the page and discover words and sounds)
• Auto play. (the app does all the work – sit back and relax!)
• Spanish and English narration that highlights as each word is spoken.
• Animal characters that animate when touched and through story playback.
• Interactive words that highlight and are read aloud when touched
• A coloring activity where readers can color their favorite animal from the book”
This content is available for iPad.